photo where in the world_zps9nrywnw4.png
 photo 1X1BLOCKER_zps6d0a1028.png
 photo ABOUTTAB_zpskvq8me9u.png  photo DESTINATION_zpsht7orq6a.png  photo CONTACT_zpssfhajwki.png  photo ARCHIVE_zpsmkirvat3.png

Thursday 21 February 2013

Primark S/S 13 Picks


I apologise for the quality of these images, something, somewhere along the line went tragically wrong. I not so long ago posted the Primark S/S Lookbook which you can find below in the 'Related Posts' section so I thought I'd follow it up with some of the individual pieces I'm looking forward to seeing. It's an unusual mix between Spring and Winter I must say..

3 comments :

  1. I love the sunglasses, they're super cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clutch is really nice. I can see myself carrying this on a date night.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the white jacket! Great post, I tend to avoid browsing Primark because it's so busy but I will to look for that! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I try to reply as much as possible!