photo where in the world_zps9nrywnw4.png
 photo 1X1BLOCKER_zps6d0a1028.png
 photo ABOUTTAB_zpskvq8me9u.png  photo DESTINATION_zpsht7orq6a.png  photo CONTACT_zpssfhajwki.png  photo ARCHIVE_zpsmkirvat3.png

Saturday 2 August 2014

Remember Me?

Just in case you forgot, I'm Rachael, I'm 17 and I'm technically the owner and not-so-regular poster of A Is For Ayla. I'll be honest and come out and say it, for a while I've sort of avoided my blog, I'm not sure whether It's because I feel out of the circle, or it's because I dread logging on and being faced with a list of 280 posts I feel just aren't 'me' anymore. Either way, occasionally I have thought about logging back on and having a browse about, I love seeing how lots of my old friends and followers are doing, and how their lives have changed. I can tell you now, my life has changed a fair amount. 
I won't promise I'll post regular beauty posts from now on, because the reality is I just don't *care* about it as much as I used to. However moving away from one interest only means moving closer towards another. I'm lucky enough to be coming in to that part in life where I have access to some pretty nice sums of money, but don't have the restraints of a full time job to content with. As a result, I've found myself travelling around a lot. I'd love to share all the things I'm doing, and all the places I'm travelling to, but only if you'd like to read it! 
I guess more than anything this was a post to let you all know I am still alive, just in case you ever remembered my blog as I remembered a lot of yours! 

5 comments :

  1. I so understand what you mean. I started with the idea of a beauty blog but now I'm moving more towards a lifestyle blog, I just think that for my audience it might be more interesting to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same, I'm trying to get back into the habit of blogging but I'm finding my interests lie more in taking my camera everywhere and blogging about what I'm doing everyday and things like that. I'd definitely be interested in hearing what your up to. I used to read your blog quite often before I took my own hiatus from blogging and I always like it when people get back into it and show how they've changed and developed! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know exactly how you feel! I'm moving away from beauty and stuff, too!

    check out my latest posts? PS if you have any questions about college/ secondary school please leave them in my latest post :)
    http://georgianicolaou.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous28.10.14

    Your blog posts are so helpful! :) I love your old and new posts :)

    If you like blogs like this, I'd love for you to check out mine, I'm sure you will LOVE IT :D

    Beautiiberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep sharing ideas. Your valuable ideas will help newbies to grew up into professionals.This ideas will make newbies to become more efficient in the field.
    Regards,
    BeingSalmanKhan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I try to reply as much as possible!