photo where in the world_zps9nrywnw4.png
 photo 1X1BLOCKER_zps6d0a1028.png
 photo ABOUTTAB_zpskvq8me9u.png  photo DESTINATION_zpsht7orq6a.png  photo CONTACT_zpssfhajwki.png  photo ARCHIVE_zpsmkirvat3.png

Wednesday 19 December 2012

DOC#4 Christmas Day Dress Picks


River Island / New Look / TKMaxx (£15) / Primark (£17) 

These are my choices for my Christmas Day dress this year. I think at the moment I'm swaying more towards the backless lace skater dress but backless dresses are such a faff! The new look dress is such good quality material and has velvet accents on the flowers, very festive! The peplum I've shown before on blogger and has become a staple evening dress for me but perhaps it's not special enough for Christmas. The Primark lace dress was a whim purchase the other day, it has a very low back so it's much dressier than your typical lace skater dress. 

Which ones your favourite? 

1 comment :

  1. i like 1 & 4. i think i would prefer to wear #1 as a christmas dress because as it's black i could style it with christmas styled things such as cable knit tights, sparkly jewelry and even christmas print socks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I try to reply as much as possible!