photo where in the world_zps9nrywnw4.png
 photo 1X1BLOCKER_zps6d0a1028.png
 photo ABOUTTAB_zpskvq8me9u.png  photo DESTINATION_zpsht7orq6a.png  photo CONTACT_zpssfhajwki.png  photo ARCHIVE_zpsmkirvat3.png

Monday 17 December 2012

DOC#2 My Christmas Wishlist 2012



Above is my 2012 Christmas list consisting of the things I'm currently lusting after! I bought the 500ml bottle of the famous Snow Fairy last month and I absolutley loved it, so much so that I definitely want to get a stash going  to last me next year. Nars Laguna is a life long dream of mine, this year probably won't be the year but one day I will own such a beauty! Muji makeup storage and Real Techniques brushes are the two things I really really want. My collection needs a bit of updating, storage and tools are just the start! The tartan scarf and the watch are two things I'd like to have ...if they were in stock once in a blue moon!!


3 comments :

  1. Omg i jur ordered the real rechniqyes core collection last night for xmas, im so so excited now!!:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love snow fairy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely want the muji drawer!! Love it!! And snow fairy is a favorite of mine!! Great wish list!!

    Found you through the Beauty Obsessed bloghop!! Happilly following along!

    I'm hosting a giveaway for the Barielle 5-Pack nail polish collection "Carnival Fiesta", I'd love if you would stop by my blog and say hi!

    http://hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com/2012/12/giveawaybarielle-carnival-fiesta.html

    xo,
    Ange

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I try to reply as much as possible!