photo where in the world_zps9nrywnw4.png
 photo 1X1BLOCKER_zps6d0a1028.png
 photo ABOUTTAB_zpskvq8me9u.png  photo DESTINATION_zpsht7orq6a.png  photo CONTACT_zpssfhajwki.png  photo ARCHIVE_zpsmkirvat3.png

Monday 19 August 2013

W.I.P #2: From The City, To The Countryside ...To Hospital

To the cinema / I actually grew a lily!:o / orange lips & nails / I grew some more / Rimmel - Pear Drop / Preston purchases / Lived at McDonalds / Abbey
This has been the weirdest week of my life for a couple of reasons. The week started out basically normal, I did some shopping, did some blogging, ate my body weight in grapes - all the usual stuff. I managed to spend a bit more time with my friends earlier in the week. I went to go see The Conjuring which was well... an experience. I think my fainting episode pre-film was probably more frightening than the film itself. Have I ever mentioned I'm a horror movie junkie?
Later in the week I went to Preston for a bit of shopping. I managed to resist the urge to spend and only came out having bought a royal blue blazer and a chain necklace - something I've been waiting to buy FOREVER. On Sunday I went to my cousins to help him move house. He lives lived in the most beautiful house in the grounds of a local abbey. It was so weird seeing tons of random people walking around his back garden (the abbey) taking photos with their families, I couldn't imagine living there at all! Either way It was a shame to leave the house, our family would always gather there for a traditional 'English' Christmas.
If you follow me on Twitter you'll also know that yesterday, after returning home from a perfect day at the abbey, I had to rush to spend all evening in the hospital. After a few hours of panic and some amazing NHS staff, things are looking a lot better. Thank you for all your Tweets and emails, it was a really really crazy night!
Well done to all those who got their A Level results this week too, roll on Thursday for me!

Remember you can follow AIFA on Bloglovin' and Twitter!

4 comments :

  1. Anonymous19.8.13

    Hope you're grandma is feeling a bit better! The Abbey looks gorgeous and I love that nail colour!

    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your week sounds hectic! Love the orange lips & nails, I also love the chain - so pretty!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. The royal blue is such a beautiful color. I think it looks fantastic with the gold chain.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous19.8.13

    The abbey sounds like a wonderful place! I hope your grandmother's health improves.

    Ring-a-Round a Rosey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I try to reply as much as possible!