photo where in the world_zps9nrywnw4.png
 photo 1X1BLOCKER_zps6d0a1028.png
 photo ABOUTTAB_zpskvq8me9u.png  photo DESTINATION_zpsht7orq6a.png  photo CONTACT_zpssfhajwki.png  photo ARCHIVE_zpsmkirvat3.png

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Update Time!


Feels like ages since I've done an update post, in fact it feels like ages since I've done a post at all! My blog kinda went on hold for a little while as Spring exam season came back around. I can't say it will get much better for at least another 2 weeks. Regardless, I've decided to do a bit of an update so you can see what I've been up to behind the reviews!

My Project 50 Pan, well what a fail that was. First off, apologies for not doing an update post for 'the halfway mark' I've been too busy to take general blog photos (as you've probably noticed) let alone faffy ones like 'empties' posts. My challenge was supposed to end today but I've given myself an extension (as you do) so it's now the '50 Empties in 75 Days Challenge' hahah! Just incase you were wondering, I managed to collect 38 empties in 50 days, which I guess is still pretty good! I have so much I want to use up I don't wanna give up on using them just because the 50 days are over, hence the extension.

Another apology is due, I know I said I would post the fashion and clothing part of my Huge Birthday Haul but I didn't buy as much as I did with the beauty stuff so I'm gonna hold back a little bit longer and collect a few more bits. I wont wait too long obviously as I know the point in a haul is to see whats in stores at the moment. Look out for that in the near future!

Life wise I've been super super busy. After the holidays (which let me tell you I completely wasted) I got the shock of my life as I was stuck in revision classes every lunch and after school for my Biology Unit 1 exam which went last Friday and my Physics Unit 1 Resit that's coming up on Thursday, needless to say I'm bricking it for both. I've also got a couple of bits and pieces coming up in French, Spanish and Geography as well as taking on a Mandarin course so I'm pretty chocka with not much time to post.

At the moment I'm in the middle of choosing my prom outfit. I've tried on several thousand dresses but unfortunately due to my tiny tiny figure even size 6 swamps me in every style, I can see it becoming a pain. Theres a 90% chance I'll throw a tantrum the night before and tell everyone I'm not going. If any tiny but tall people have recommendations please leave them below, I'm desperatoooo! Makeup and hair wise I'm in 2 minds about whether or not to get an artist to do it for me but I'm so particular (especially about my hair) that I'm scared I'll hate it and have pictures to haunt me for the rest of my life. If anybody has ever had their prom makeup done by a MAC artist I'd love it if you could tweet me (@aisforaylablog) or email me your thoughts on the experience, as I know I've gotta make my mind up quick because they fill up so quickly. What makes it worse is that all of my friends have already booked, bought and shipped over their dresses and accessories while I still don't even know what I'm looking for ...I did find a nice pair of shoes though?

Speaking or hair, I took a turn for the worst and did a Britney recently. Okay maybe I didn't go bald but in my eyes I may as well have done. As you might have seen before I had super long wavy hair down to my waist (bare in mind I'm freakishly tall and lean) but a couple of days ago I got it cut off too just above boob length. Not gonna lie I felt like crying, what made it worse was the next day pretty much every one of my friends did the whole 'WHAT HAVE YOU DONEEE?!?' scene when I walked in to each room.

If you wanna see more of what I'm up to, follow me on Instagram! @rachaelocowell

1 comment :

  1. Prom was such a stessful time for me too. I tried on so many dress and finally got the dress I wanted about a week before and I still wasn't that happy with it. I'm sure you'll find it a lot easier though. :)) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I try to reply as much as possible!