photo where in the world_zps9nrywnw4.png
 photo 1X1BLOCKER_zps6d0a1028.png
 photo ABOUTTAB_zpskvq8me9u.png  photo DESTINATION_zpsht7orq6a.png  photo CONTACT_zpssfhajwki.png  photo ARCHIVE_zpsmkirvat3.png

Monday 5 November 2012

Natural Collection Lipstick in 'Sorbet'



(please do excuse the poor photos, didn't realise until editing!)

It's probably no surprise to you all that I'm a pretty large fan of the Natural Collection at Boots, whether that be their bath and body products or cosmetics. I recently bought some lipsticks (one product I hadn't actually tried yet!) as the amount of positive reviews they've had is overwhelming. First up, sorbet, a bold bright coral in the bullet, but a pretty soft coral with tiny flecks of gold shimmer on the lips. For me, the shade of this is my beloved Buxom 'Destiny' Lipgloss in a lipstick, which makes them P-E-R-F-E-C-T together! I love the fact you can really build this up, from a sheer wash over the lips to stop you looking washed out, or layered on to create the bold bright colour shown in the bullet (as shown in the two swatches below). It really is a perfect lipstick, especially for those who don't think they suit bold lips!


'Sorbet' is part of the Moisture Shine collection which generally consists of more natural shades with less pigment but more moisturisation. I can definitely agree with these claims, it slicks on just like a lip balm and has the staying power of a tinted lip balm too! One thing I would say is really do not go off the colour on the end of the packaging as in all occasions of me buying these lipsticks the bullet by no means matches the paper swatch, be sure to use the testers where available!


Natural Collection cosmetics, for those who aren't aware are a measly £1.99 per product exclusively at Boots. Often, 3 for 2 or 3 for £5 offers run on the line, making them the perfect cost effective cosmetics! Although I can't give anything but positive reviews for this shade, it isn't the same story for other shades.
Ready for round two?




13 comments :

  1. This is so pretty! I think my sister owns this shade haha :) I love NC lipsticks, especially Pink Mallow! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard wonderful things about Pink Mallow but it was out of stock when I went, It's definitely on the wishlist! <3

      Delete
  2. I have this its soo pretty. I love natural collection lipsticks and blushers. xx
    http://beautyisunwrittenxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that has such a gorgeous sheen!:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5.11.12

    this is a beautiful shade of coral.. would be so pretty!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! I have one Natural Collection lipstick, but I can't remember what it's called...

    hollylikestoblog.blogspot.com
    @hollylikes2blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. This colour is lovely! I have this lipstick in Rose petal and it is one of my favourites! :) xxx

    emilyjaneosborne.blogspot.com
    GIVEAWAY RUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats such a pretty colour! Will have to pick it up the next time im in boots! :)
    Katherine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That colour is gorgeous, wow £1.99. I really do have to check out there products
    Claudia xx
    I would appreciate it if you could take some time out and visit my blog at
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this collection from Boots, such good products for great prices! :)

    Followed! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a gorgeous shade! I'll have to pick it up :)
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I try to reply as much as possible!