photo where in the world_zps9nrywnw4.png
 photo 1X1BLOCKER_zps6d0a1028.png
 photo ABOUTTAB_zpskvq8me9u.png  photo DESTINATION_zpsht7orq6a.png  photo CONTACT_zpssfhajwki.png  photo ARCHIVE_zpsmkirvat3.png

Sunday 13 October 2013

Guest Posters Wanted!

This is just a quick post to ask for guest posters. I've been neglecting my blog a little bit and you all know I'm keen to featured other peoples blogs here on AIFA. The topic of the post would be completely up to you, I don't like to be too controlling with this sort of thing. Preferably the posts would be published within October/November as I will be with limited Internet access for at least 2 weeks towards the end of the month. If you're interested in guest posting don't hesitate to tweet me @aisforaylablog or email me at aisforayla@hotmail.co.uk 

Rachael xx

1 comment :

  1. I would love to guest post, I will drop you am email :)
    Laura x
    shimmerofpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I try to reply as much as possible!