photo where in the world_zps9nrywnw4.png
 photo 1X1BLOCKER_zps6d0a1028.png
 photo ABOUTTAB_zpskvq8me9u.png  photo DESTINATION_zpsht7orq6a.png  photo CONTACT_zpssfhajwki.png  photo ARCHIVE_zpsmkirvat3.png

Saturday 31 March 2012

Primark Rosegold Bracelet



Behold the new addition to my jewellery box, this lovely rosegoldy bracelet from Primark. To say it cost me a measly £4 It's lovely quality and looks a million times more expencive than what it was! Although they've shown up pretty colourless on camera, the tiny gems are a pale nudey-brown which against the gold metal gives a lovely colour that suits pretty much all outfits! I love that the bangle has a spring clasp too because finding bracelets that dont fall straight off my skinny little wrists is difficult! I knew when trying this bracelet on in the store and seeing all the dozens of gems sparkle under the store lights that the only place for this bracelet was my basket!




2 comments :

  1. That bracelet is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely bracelet, every girl loves a bit of sparkle x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I try to reply as much as possible!