photo where in the world_zps9nrywnw4.png
 photo 1X1BLOCKER_zps6d0a1028.png
 photo ABOUTTAB_zpskvq8me9u.png  photo DESTINATION_zpsht7orq6a.png  photo CONTACT_zpssfhajwki.png  photo ARCHIVE_zpsmkirvat3.png

Monday 5 March 2012

Steve Madden @ New Look

As if New Look's shoes were beautiful already, the highstreet chain has gone one up and is now stocking Steve Madden! All shoes from the line are under £100 - beautiful fashion on a budget! These are a few of my personal favourites from the collection, there appears to be a shoe for every kind of person. Wedges, low heels, high heels, peeptoes and t-bars, whatever your preference Steve Madden appears to have it covered! I'm extremley excited about this line if you couldn't already tell, I can't wait to pick up a pair of those aztec wedges!


3 comments :

  1. oooh i haven't hear about this til now! the aztec wedges are gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHH i love the purple ones.. i love wedges and block heels theyre so comfy.. and new look never fail to disappoint me with there shoes xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the block wooden heels, I was looking at them on the website last night. Want them soo bad!
    xxx
    Charlotte Couture Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I try to reply as much as possible!