photo where in the world_zps9nrywnw4.png
 photo 1X1BLOCKER_zps6d0a1028.png
 photo ABOUTTAB_zpskvq8me9u.png  photo DESTINATION_zpsht7orq6a.png  photo CONTACT_zpssfhajwki.png  photo ARCHIVE_zpsmkirvat3.png

Monday 6 August 2012

The This Or That Tag

Recently I was tagged by the lovely Molly in the 'This Or That' tag. I haven't done a tag or QA kind of thing for a while so I figured why not! Please do excuse the odd photo selections, they were just whatever was remotley related to this tag and sized ready on my desktop! Here goes:

MAKEUP:

Blush or Bronzer?
Blush, I've got olive skin and I find bronzer can make it look 'dirty' *urgh* Blush adds a nice fememine flush, which I love!

Lipgloss or lipstick?
Lipstick (even though I own more lipglosses!)

Eyeliner or mascara?
I don't wear eyeliner, but even if I did I'd still say mascara

Foundation or concealer?
Foundation - concealers hate my face! There isn't a perfect shade for me, they make my skin look grey and never blend as I want them to!

Neutral or coloured eyeshadow?
Is black classed as coloured? it's barely neutral really, is it?...

Pressed or loose eyeshadows?
Pressed, unless it's a metallic or glitter shadow

Brushes or sponges?
Brushes, occasionally sponges for powder foundation


NAILS:

OPI or China Glaze?
Yet to try China Glaze, although im not really that crazy on OPI either!

Long or short?
Short I guess, my best friend has cat claws and its really put me off!

Acrylic or natural?
I think sometimes it's nice to have a change and go for acrylics, they look better with my hands too! Although squared off tips and dodgy backfills are deadly!

Brights or Darks?
Brights! They make you happier, especially with cute nails art!



BODY:

Perfume or body spray?
Perfume, it's much more long lasting and looks prettier on the dresser!

Lotion or body butter?
Lotion in Summer, butter in Winter - simple!

Body wash or soap?
I enjoy switching between the two. Theres an amazing apothecary in my town that makes the best soaps, not like the stuff you get on the high street!

Lush or other bath company?
I think lush is good for facial skin care and the Gorrilla perfumes, The Body Shop is generally nice all round but I tend to get a lot of my bath stuff from boutique stores in my area (Yorkshire is brimming with them) they're pricier but I think it's good to promote small businesses rather than Multi-nationals sometimes



FASHION:

Jeans or sweat pants?
I don't own either!

Long sleeve or short?
Long sleeve pushed up in to 3/4 length sleeve seems to look good on me

Dresses or skirts?
Skirts, I think they're slightly more comfortable, but I love both!

Stripes or Plain?
I actually bought a striped crop jumper yesterday, so I'll go with stripes

Flip flops or sandals?
Sandals! Havent owned a pair of flip flops in years!

Scarves or hats?
Scarves, unless I'm at Wimbledon then im all for the wide brimmed floppy hats, even in the rain!

Studs or dangly earrings?
I don't actually have my ears pierced as I faint a lot and businesses aren't prepared to do it incase something goes drastically wrong (sucks I know!) so I'd take full advantage of actually having them done and get my Pat Butcher out!

Necklaces or bracelets?
You may have noticed I don't wear much jewellery, I think necklaces can look too much and bracelets rarely fit on my tiny tiny wrists

Hells or flats?
I wear heels whenever I can, I love them! They're uber femenine!

Cowboy boots or riding boots?
As a horse rider I'd be shot if I said anything other than riding!

Jacket or a hoodie?
A nice leather jacket is perfection!

Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe?
I don't have experiences of either but I'd say F21 based on what i've seen from others (F21 opening in the Trafford Centre soons EEEEEP!)

Abercombie or Hollister?
Would I be shunned If i said I don't really see a difference? Their hooded jackets are exactly the same...

Saks 5th Avenue or Nordstrom?
Lets go with Saks!

(this is what I mean by 'slightly odd' I took it about 3 months ago to show my friend my hair colour haha!)

HAIR:

Curly or straight?
Curly!

Bun or ponytail?
EVERY time I have my hair in a bun somebody ALWAYS makes a comment about me looking like a ballerina because I'm tall, have no visible body fat and really muscular arms (im not just for the record, I'd love to be though!) So ponytail for definate, even if I do look like basil brush with my huge wavy hair!

Bobby pins or Butterfly clips?
Recently I've loved using the teeny weeny butterfly clips you can get from Primark for a £1!

Hair spray or gel?
Can I be my usual controversial self and say wax? (for flyaways only of course)

Long or short?
Long! As long as possible! I had a horrid bob and full fringe up until I was 10 and It's scarred me since!

Light or dark?
Dark! My friend is blonde and has had so many traumatic experiences with highlighting and dying it that I've come to be appreciative of dark hair!

Side Swept bangs of full fringes?
Side swept. I hate a full fringe on me, I think they can look really sophisticated on some people, just not on me!

Up or down?
Down! I either look like a rodent, a boy, or a ballerina when I have mine up so its much easier just to leave it!



RANDOM:

Rain or shine?
Who doesn't like a bite of sunshine?

Summer or Winter?
Where I live we don't have much seasonal difference because of all the hills, its pretty much rain for 350 days of the year (or maybe thats just the UK in general I'm talking about!) But like I said who doesn't love some sun?

Fall or Spring?
(See above)

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla!

East Coast or West Coast?
Based on my in depth knowledge of the Bring It On! movies I'm gonna go with East Coast



I tag:
Robyn at Olive
Molly at Mollyox



2 comments :

  1. love these kind of posts! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for doing the tag! with you on the basil-brush-style! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I try to reply as much as possible!