photo where in the world_zps9nrywnw4.png
 photo 1X1BLOCKER_zps6d0a1028.png
 photo ABOUTTAB_zpskvq8me9u.png  photo DESTINATION_zpsht7orq6a.png  photo CONTACT_zpssfhajwki.png  photo ARCHIVE_zpsmkirvat3.png

Thursday 27 September 2012

Collection 2000 Extreme Felt Tip Liner


Due to wearing glasses sometimes I've never really worn liner because as my fellow specksy ladies will know it can easily leave you looking like you've been smashed in the face with a brick. However after having saw everyone with their perfect winged liner I maaaaay have got slightly jealous and decided just to give it a whirl, even if it was in the comfort of my own home! I picked the collection 2000 extreme liner as I'd heard great reviews and it's only £2.99 so even If I decided I hated it, it wouldn't be that much of a waste. Anyway on to the important part - I absolutley hate it, not because of the way it looks on me but because of the consistencey, the drying time, the longevity, EVERYTHING! As you can see from the swatch it's really really quite weird and dry and icky, I can't help but wonder If I got a faulty product If I'm honest. Needless to say I wouldn't buy it again!


Although I did get on better with their teal variant... (coming soon!)

9 comments :

  1. Totally agree with you on this product! Also hated it! (: xx

    http://mollybenton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fellow specs wearer have been for 10 years and i've worn eyeliner for a good 6-8 years of that - and have never look like ive been smashed in the face, so dont feel like glasses limit your make-up.

    Also, i adore this eyeliner its possibly one of the best ones ive used so i can only imagine you've had a dodgy one?

    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for a long time I did feel like glasses limited my choices in eye makeup but I don't think anything will change my opinions on bold eyeliner on me, it just makes me eyes look far too small and squinty. Nude kohl and tearduct highlighting is the way forward for me I'm afriad! Glad to see you found something that works for you though! <3

      aisforayla.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. I agree with you, this really didnt agree with me and ended up smudging after about half an hour! It might not be expensive but still had high hopes for this:(
    xoxo

    rufflesandlace44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm not sure about this!:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaww it's a shame it didn't work out for you, the swatch doesn't look great :/ I was considering buying a felt tip liner but I think I'll have to give this one a miss! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this and I love it! I think you may have got a dodgy one, as mine lasts ages, although as it dries so fast its hard to get off if you make a mistake! Soph xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must of got a dodgy one because I can't complain about mine at all. It dries in seconds and loooks amazing and is thick and dark when it goes on. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use the Barry m felt liner and love it, 100% recommended

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I try to reply as much as possible!