photo where in the world_zps9nrywnw4.png
 photo 1X1BLOCKER_zps6d0a1028.png
 photo ABOUTTAB_zpskvq8me9u.png  photo DESTINATION_zpsht7orq6a.png  photo CONTACT_zpssfhajwki.png  photo ARCHIVE_zpsmkirvat3.png

Friday 17 May 2013

GP: High End Beauty Wishlist

Hi, I'm Shauna from Floraldisaster where I blog about anything fashion/beauty related. I was very kindly offered the chance to guest blog here which I have done before so I would just like to say thank you for the opportunity once again.

Lately there have been a lot of beauty products that I have been lusting over, and most are a little bit more expensive than what I would usually pay, but I have decided that I will treat myself every month or so by buying a product that is a little out of my usual price range rather than buying lots of lower priced items. Here are a few that I will hopefully be getting sometime soon!


Illamasqua Blush / Benefit They're Real Mascara / MAC lipstick in Rebel



Shauna is also running a giveaway at the moment, click here to have a look!


3 comments :

  1. great picks, i love the color of the blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous30.5.13

    I love the benefit they're real mascara - highly recommend it! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got Mac Rebel, it's my only Mac lippy! I love it. Definitely recommend it :)

    New follower here - I found you on the bbloggers blog hop!
    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I try to reply as much as possible!