photo where in the world_zps9nrywnw4.png
 photo 1X1BLOCKER_zps6d0a1028.png
 photo ABOUTTAB_zpskvq8me9u.png  photo DESTINATION_zpsht7orq6a.png  photo CONTACT_zpssfhajwki.png  photo ARCHIVE_zpsmkirvat3.png

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #1


Usually my weekly wish list is full of makeup, cosmetics and skincare but this week fashion has been more of a priority. May have something to do with NYFW & LFW, what do you think? Speaking of trendsetting I subconsciouslyy picked some pretty trendy pieces out! Pastels, Sparkles and Embellishment - yes please! As for the perspex flats, you guys have litterally no idea how long I've waited for a pair to come to the high street. Bets are on, these will be in my wardrobe by the end of the week.



3 comments :

  1. I love the box bag. It's so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top and clutch would definitely fit in my wardrobe as well! I love your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want everything you picked, the box bag is just stunning!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I try to reply as much as possible!