photo where in the world_zps9nrywnw4.png
 photo 1X1BLOCKER_zps6d0a1028.png
 photo ABOUTTAB_zpskvq8me9u.png  photo DESTINATION_zpsht7orq6a.png  photo CONTACT_zpssfhajwki.png  photo ARCHIVE_zpsmkirvat3.png

Friday 30 November 2012

November Empties


Nivea Creme Soft Shower Cream
This is a little mini I got in a small gift set months and months ago. I didn't expect much, just the usual crappy shower gels you get in gift sets but I absolutely loveeeeee it! I have never known a product to lather so well and feel so soft on the skin! Its a very fresh, unisex scent too! I'm definitely going on the hunt for the full size of this!

Natural Collection Vanilla Body Spray
So I have had this product for literally the longest time. I included it in a haul here on the 17th January!!! I love it and I used it so frequently but I could never get rid of it so I made a special effort this month, purely because I was sick of the sight of it! The scent is a gorgeous sweet vanilla (that my friends all seem to think smells just like white chocolate buttons?!?) that lingers for hours! Probably the best thing about this product is the price - a measly £2.03 from Boots. Let's face it, £2 for a body spray that lasts a year ain't half bad! I'd repurchase this, just in a few months when I've finally managed to get the scent out of my system!

Garnier Fresh Essentials Grape Toner
I've banged on about this product so many times, I guarantee at least 3 of the related posts below include it! Strangely enough I also bought this at the same time as the body spray (weird) Basically it's a very gentle toner with a lovely grape scent. I used this for my skin in Summer so I've finally used it all up! I think I would repurchase this next year when Winter is on it's way out because I don't necessarily think it's the best product for dry skin!



Colgate Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste
I always feel so weird talking about toothpaste on a beauty blog but whatever! I'm literally obsessed with this product, I've become almost as dependent on this as my Batiste Blush dry shampoo! It makes you teeth unbelievably white and I will repurchase for ever more, end of!

Primark 4 in 1 Deep Cleaning Face Wipes
I should probably state before I go on that I at no point used these on my face! I used these generally for 'baby wipe showers' (festival goers or teens who spent too much time getting drunk in field will understand)  or just generally body cleaning but not on the face, I can't say I trust Primark with my face really! Overall they're an all round good wipe for a rather nice price of £0.50 a pack! I would repurchase, although I'm interested to see what other variations they have as I've seen quite a few. I'm probably best of picking up their baby wipes next time!


How many empties have you manage to collect this month?



3 comments :

  1. Anonymous30.11.12

    I love the natural collection sprays! They were such an essential for me over the summer. They smell gorgeous, last well and are so cheap! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I love the vanilla spray it is one of my favourite scents x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, i literally love that spray, Its my ultimate product! XX
    www.styleinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I try to reply as much as possible!