photo where in the world_zps9nrywnw4.png
 photo 1X1BLOCKER_zps6d0a1028.png
 photo ABOUTTAB_zpskvq8me9u.png  photo DESTINATION_zpsht7orq6a.png  photo CONTACT_zpssfhajwki.png  photo ARCHIVE_zpsmkirvat3.png

Thursday 8 November 2012

The Laine Blogger Award

I was absolutely delighted to see that familiar face on Twitter and all round lovely follower Tasha from Belleza Kisses had given me the Laine Blogger Award (my SIXTEENTH!! this year) It feels like a while since I did one of these Blogger tag/awards so It was tons of fun picking the Bloggers I wanted to award from all my new subscriptions! So on we go!




Here are the rules:
Tag the blogger who awarded you.
Answer the five questions below.
Award 5 more bloggers the Laine Blogger Award!


5 Questions:
What is your current beauty obsession?
Highlighting! I've contoured everyday for a long time, but highlighting is becoming almost as important!

What is the one beauty item you wished you owned?
Oh goodness theres so many! I'd say the YSL Shocking Faux Cils mascara!

What is your favorite post to read or write about?
I love beauty hauls but ootds are always fun to read in A/W! As for writing I'd say anything on lipstick!

What inspired you to become a blogger?
The friendly and welcoming vibes of the beauty community on Blogger and Twitter give you a bit of peace away from a busy 'real' life and helps you make friends while developing your hobby!

Which nail polish are you wearing right now?
Essie Muchi Muchi and Ballet Slippers!

The bloggers I am nominating:











No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I try to reply as much as possible!